Thursday, April 22, 2010

Texas Roadhouse!!!

Today my whole family (minus Zach because he had to work) went to Texas Roadhouse because my sister was in town from Flagstaff!! It was fun and quite eventful with all the babies!! We had to ask for three highcairs, it was pretty funny! At all times there was at least one of them acting up in some way!! HAHA!! I love my family!! I missed Zach! :(

My beautifull family!!!

Zander and I, he had to sit on my lap most of the time because he was being waaaaaaay grumpy because he is teething!! Teething is no fun!! When will I have my happy, good sleeping baby back!!! HAHA!!

Oh yeah, Zander is using a sippy cup now and it is soooooo cute!! HAHA!!

1 comment:

Chaz said...

How fun! There is no Texas Road House over here and now I am jealous. I cannot believe how much Zander is growing! It seems like just yesterday he was born. But I am sure you don't need me to remind you.