Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER!!!!

For Easter we relaxed and watched General conference in the morning. Then because Zach had to work at night, my sister had an Easter lunch. So we went over to her house and had a yummy ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, fruit salad and rolls!! It was so Delicious!!! What more could you want on Easter then family and FOOD!!! I'm so glad it was at a time that Zach could come too!!

The family at Easter lunch!

Zander with Grandma Pam!!

Nixon, JD and Zander. Zander loved spending time with his cousins and really wanted to eat the nerds that they had also!!!

I couldn't resist putting this picture up!!! This morning when I got out of the shower Zander kept looking at my hair wrapped up in my towel and he would laugh. So I wrapped his head in a towel like me and he thought it was the funniest thing ever!! He is so cute!! It was a nice, relaxing day!!

2 comments:

kai and steph said...

I'm glad you guys had a good day and that you Zach was able to be with you. I missed you guys and am excited to spend some time together in a couple weeks. Maybe we could take the boys swimming and to the park. Or go to that splash park that mom has taken JD to..... Love love love the picture of Zander with the towel on his head. I think he has your sense of humor. :)

Chaz said...

What a good lookin little fam!!