Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bres baby shower!!!

Rachel called me the other day and asked me to do a cake for Bres baby shower!! I was so excited because it had been FOREVER (Aproximately 8 months) since I had baked for people besides my husband!! So this weekend I spent baking and decorating the cake!! It was so much fun!

Here is the top of the cake!!

Here is what the sides of the cake looked like!!
The shower was alot of fun to see friends that I hadn't seen for a while!! It was a nice day for an outside party!!

Rachel, Bre, me, Andrea and Veronica!!! Besties!!!

4 comments:

kai and steph said...

good job on the cake. it turned out really cute!

Shay said...

That looks amazing, Becci! If you are ever feeling sad that you don't have anyone to bake for you can always bake for us! I'm a good friend so I would let you...:-)

Chaz said...

That turned out so cute! Congratulations for Bre!!

Travis and Allie said...

The cake turned out really cute! Good job!