Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Our story!!!!

A Boy!!!
Met a girl!!! (In 9th grade at a party of a mutual friends. Side note: The first thing I said to him was,"you have a hole in your armpit".)

They dated!!! (When we started high school at Dobson, and both turned 16 of course!! Well, he might not have been, but I was!!)



And fell in LOVE!!!
Then she waited! (Keeping myself very busy going to culinary school and playing with three of the coolest girls ever!!!)

This picture is me making his quilt that I sent him on his mission!
While he served!!

He returned!! (Two weeks after he was home we were engaged!!)

We were married for all eternity in the Mesa temple!!!

We had a Baby!!!!(The sweetest, cutest baby in the WORLD!!)

And now, THREE YEARS later, we are a happy family!!!!

Yay!!!! We have been married three years today!! It has been the best three years!!! I love our story and our little family more then anything and I wouldn't have done it any other way!!

6 comments:

pam said...

I love your story as well and I LOVE YOUR SWEET FAMILY. Happy Anniversary.

Shay said...

I am in LOVE WITH THIS POST! Adorable! I especially love that you told him he had a hole in his armpit and that we saw you guys the night you got engaged- YAY!

Cassidi Klingler said...

This post is so cute!!! I love your little narrations:) You guys are the best, happy anniversary!!

kai and steph said...

You guys are too cute! Happy anniversary.

Chaz said...

I love that first picture of you! It makes me happy. :)

Travis and Allie said...

Has it already been 3 years!?! Holy Cow! Happy Anniversary!