Friday, May 21, 2010

My first mothers day!!!

My first mothers day was pretty good!!! We went to our first day at our new ward, which was good!! Then I came home and worked on Stephanie's (Zach's sisters) wedding cake! Then Zach went to work!! BOO!! Zander and I went to my moms house to have a big family dinner!! It was a nice time visiting with the family and watching the kids play together!! It was alot of fun!!!

Zander and I at my moms house on my first mothers day!!!

Zander and his cousin Jaxon sharing sippy cups!!!

The four boys playing so good together!!!

I am so happy that I have such a sweet baby Zander to be a Mommy to!! I love him so much!! I wouldn't want any other job then being a mommy!! Oh yeah, Zach got me season tickets to ASU football for my mothers day/anniversary present!!! He rocks....

1 comment:

kai and steph said...

It was great to spend time with you and I am glad the boys got to play too. You are a fabulous mom. Happy Mothers Day!