Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zoey Rebecca Zeigler

Two months ago, on May 7th 2011 I had Zoey!!! The labor was super easy!! Thank goodness!! I started having regular, kinda painful, contractions at around 6:00pm. At around 8:30 they were very painful, so I went to the hospital and I was already dilated to a 6 and 75% thinned out. I got my epidural (heaven) shortly after I got to the hospital and an hour and a half later I had her. I only had to push for 5 minutes! Zoey is precious and she gets more cute every day as her personality shines through!!! We love our little Zo bug!

Zoey, right after having her!! With her goop and all!!!

She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long!!

Our first picture right after having her!!

Our first day home with Zander!!! Zander loves Zoey!! Zoey is Zanders new favorite toy........ I don't think Zoey appreciates it most of the time!!!

No comments: