Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hubbys body building!!!

On August 28th 2010 zach did his second body building competition!!! He looked fantastic!!! I am so proud of him and how hard he worked for this competition!!! He did the comp with one of his good friends Cooper Anderson.. So his wife and I were able to hang out all 10 hours of the comp (5 hours for the day comp. and 5 hours for the night comp.) It was fun, and Shalyn and I made shirts for them that said " My hubby is a stud". They were cute!! It was also fun stuffing our faces after to celebrate the end to the 15 week diet that the boys were on!! It was a fun day!!!




Zach looking hot!!!

Me and Shalyn with our shirts!!!!

Zander looking so cute with his shirt that say, "I get my muscles from my dad". Zander didn't actually go to the competition, he got to spend the day with my mom, Thanks mom for taking care of him ALL DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Best 10 hours of my life! HAHA