Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jaxon is one year old!!!!

A couple weekends ago I went to Flagstaff for my Nephew Jaxons first birthday!! It was a ton of fun!!! Me, Zander, my mom, my sister(Kim) and her two sons JD and Nixon all rented a van and drove up together and got a hotel room together!!! It was an awesome trip!! We enjoyed swimming in the hotel pool, having a bbq, having a fire, decorating the cake and cup cakes for the party, and of course the party!!!

When we got there we were all super hungry, so we stopped to eat at taco bell!!! Zander LOVED the cinnamon twists!! Takes after his mommy, loving to eat only sweets!!!

Then we went swimming in the hotel pool!! It was so fun to have all the kids playing and splashing!! They even liked the Jacuzzi!!

Then we went and had pizza at Stephanies house and enjoy her nice backyard!! Zander loved sliding down the little slide!! The weather was so PERFECT!!!!

We had a camp fire that night!!

I decorated the cake and me and my mom decorated the cupcakes!!! They turned out so cute!!!

Then it was the PARTY!!!! This is Zander and I with the birthday boy!!!!

Jaxon devouring the cake!!! Happy birthday Jaxon!!! We had so much fun celebrating with you!!!!

No comments: