Saturday, March 6, 2010

The ZOO!!!!

Last Saturday we decided to take Zander to his first trip to the zoo!! My sisters and their kiddies and my mom all went with us!! It was soooooooo beautiful outside, which made it even more enjoyable!! Zander had a blast and thought it was soooo funny when I would do the noise of the animal that we were looking at! Everyone had a great day!

This is Zander and I at the monkey exhibit!! It was so cool, these little monkeys were running all around us and swinging from the trees. It was kinda funny when one of the monkeys started doing something inappropriate to another monkey, I had to cover Zanders eyes!! HAHA!!

This is us "milking" the cow!! You could actually pull on the utter and water would squirt out!! It was funny!!

This is Zander and I playing on the playground, riding the cow!!!

This is Grandma and her boys!!! She is making up for only having girls for children by having only boys for grandchildren!! She loooooves it!!

The sisters and our boys!!!

It was a long day!!! He loved every part of it!!!

2 comments:

Shay said...

O mylanta- that first picture of you and Zan man belongs in a FRAME- adorable:-)

kai and steph said...

I forgot to give you pics this weekend....sorry. Ill send them with mom next weekend.